We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

help - first night hostel / guest-house in Luang Prabang

London, United...
Level Contributor
157 posts
1 review
Save Topic
help - first night hostel / guest-house in Luang Prabang

Hi

Ill arrive Luang Prabang bus stationvfrom Hanoi on September 18th at evening.

Could you please recommend on a first night cheap hostel where I can leave my backpack safely for a few days until I leave to Luang Namtha?

Ill need to return to luang prabang bus station in order to take bus to LUANG NAMTHA?

if yes then could you recommend on cheap hostel close to the bus station which I'll arrive from Hanoi?

Thank you

Cologne, Germany
Destination Expert
for Cologne, Laos
Level Contributor
7,425 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: help - first night hostel / guest-house in Luang Prabang

While I cannot recommend a hostel for your stay in Luang Prabang, I would just say that it is not necessary to stay near the bust station. It is easy to get a lift to the station, and rather stay near the centre with the bars, restaurants and attractions.

2. Re: help - first night hostel / guest-house in Luang Prabang

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 September 2014, 06:22