We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recommended group tour operators Laos

London
Level Contributor
373 posts
100 reviews
Save Topic
Recommended group tour operators Laos

Hi,

I was keen to see if anyone had any group tour operator recommendations, i have been through the list for Luang Prabang on tripadvisor, but most are (as usual) bias towards someone travelling solo.

I ideally want to do a trip originating in LP, and seeing ideally the north and south

thank you

Mark

Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,122 posts
82 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recommended group tour operators Laos

Exotissimo is very good.

Vientiane
Level Contributor
15 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Recommended group tour operators Laos

I recommend Laos Heritage Tours. Small and very personal operation run by people who grew up there. There were two of us and they took us where where we wanted to go. Not a set itinerary by them but by us. Great English explanations and great insight into all sites. www.laosheritagetour.com

London
Level Contributor
373 posts
100 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Recommended group tour operators Laos

Thank you both, Exotismo feels too pricey for me....but wll check out Laos Heritage

any other providers would be appreciated

thank you

4. Re: Recommended group tour operators Laos

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 December 2014, 06:18