We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Lost Camera in Luang Prabang....a long shot I know

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
35 reviews
Save Topic
Lost Camera in Luang Prabang....a long shot I know

Hey folks,

Just on the Off chance that anyone managed to find a small black Canon digital camera in a lowe pro small case. It was my Mothers camera and she has managed to leave it in Luang Prabang....most likely in one of the cafe's there during 11th-16th July 2014.

Yes this is a long shot but she was so upset about losing it as it was a gift from me lol. I'd be happy for her to just get the memory card as it has....well her memories on it.

Cheers for reading.

Steve Porter

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
17,794 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Lost Camera in Luang Prabang....a long shot I know

Hi Steve, I cant help with the camera but here is a tip for you & your mum for the next camera. Write your name, address & contact details (email or facebook) on an A4 sheet of paper and photograph it as photo 1 on every SD card - never ever delete this pic when you transfer photos - it wont help this time but if this ever happens again, there is a reasonable chance that she will at least get the card back.

good luck in your search

helen

Portadown, United...
Level Contributor
10 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Lost Camera in Luang Prabang....a long shot I know

Cheers Helen.....Yep that's a top tip indeed and one we will be implementing for sure.

Kind Regards,

Steve

3. Re: Lost Camera in Luang Prabang....a long shot I know

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 August 2015, 05:16