We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our first trip to Vietnam

Kolkata, India
1 post
Save Topic
Our first trip to Vietnam

We intend to visit Vietnam during the year end. I will be traveling with my family. My daughters love to be by the sea. For my wife and myself we would like to packin a few places of historical interest and must see places in Vietnam. As far as hotels are concerned, a neat comfortable place is adequate. We could spend upto 150 USD per night on lodging. We are looking to spend about 5 days in Vietnam. Please let us know which places we should visit

Arindom Mondal

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our first trip to Vietnam

You're posting in the Laos forum, not Vietnam. You should repost there.

$150 is a luxury budget for Vietnam. Don't worry. You can get something very nice.

You can consider doing 5 days in Hanoi and Halong Bay area. 2 days in Hanoi itself and a 2-night boat cruise to Halong Bay from there.

Jersey, United...
Level Contributor
1,342 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Our first trip to Vietnam

what on earth are you doing to that poor ostrich...ha ha !!!!

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
4,250 posts
189 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Our first trip to Vietnam

It's a popular passtime in South Africa :)

sydney
Destination Expert
for Cambodia
Level Contributor
18,966 posts
84 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Our first trip to Vietnam

and they talk abut Kiwis and livestock!!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
2,981 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Our first trip to Vietnam

Very funny

6. Re: Our first trip to Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 30 May 2011, 15:05
7. Re: Our first trip to Vietnam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 October 2012, 23:15