We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Air Asia Ticket Office in Vientiane?

Which Vientiane hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greer, South...
Level Contributor
210 posts
170 reviews
Save Topic
Air Asia Ticket Office in Vientiane?

Does anyone know whether Air Asia has a ticket office in Vientiane? If so, where is it and when are the hours of operation?

Many thanks!

Santa Cruz, Cal
Level Contributor
815 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Air Asia Ticket Office in Vientiane?

I would guess you can buy tickets at the airport, or thru a travel agent, I ve used the one directly across the street from Lao airlines office on the soi where the fountain is, next door to BCEL bank, Callao

Budaors, Hungary
Level Contributor
39 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Air Asia Ticket Office in Vientiane?

Why you need an Air Asia ticket office???

Greer, South...
Level Contributor
210 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Air Asia Ticket Office in Vientiane?

IT's complicated . . . .I am going to be catching a flight to Bangkok on Lao Airlines, and then going on AIr Asia to Chiang Rai. If for some reason my flight is late getting to Bangkok, I want to be able to reschedule. IT would be helpful if I could do this in VTE>

Budaors, Hungary
Level Contributor
39 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Air Asia Ticket Office in Vientiane?

If i know well, there is no Air Asia ticket offices and i check the Air Asia website and there is no sales offices, call center etc in Laos....

5. Re: Air Asia Ticket Office in Vientiane?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 January 2013, 10:16