We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where to buy chinese style jacket

Argenton-sur-Creuse...
Level Contributor
84 posts
105 reviews
Save Topic
Where to buy chinese style jacket

Hi

We're going to KL, Penang & Langkawi and I would like to buy cotton or silk chinese style jacket and trousers for Tai Chi. Any ideas, please?

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,070 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where to buy chinese style jacket

There is a shop by the name of Chinatown in Mid Valley. Think its in LG Floor, just a couple of shop away from Nandos Restaurant. There, you would find what you looking for. This shop have a few other outlet but i cant remember where.The prices are reasonable and lots of variety.

Funny....the chinese are now wearing track bottom and t-shirts for tai chi and you are looking for chinese style jacket for tai chi.

Argenton-sur-Creuse...
Level Contributor
84 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where to buy chinese style jacket

Thanks

I'll have a look when I'm there. I find the loose fitting clothes with natural materials are more comfortable but sometimes I wear tracksuits too.

3. Re: Where to buy chinese style jacket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 July 2010, 05:18