We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

is this possible

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
is this possible

We have one day in KL

Is it possible to visit these places:

KLCC (petronas twin tower)

-Batu caves (largest hindu temple in malaysia)

National Mosque

Berjaya Time Square

Petaling Street

Bukit Bintang

Which one shold i Dicth? if there is?

Mulu Caves
Caverns & Caves
Mulu World Heritage Area
Caverns & Caves, National Parks, Geologic Formations
Deer Cave
Caverns & Caves
Batu Caves
Caverns & Caves, Sacred & Religious Sites
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: is this possible

When you say 1 day...is it a full day?is it a weekday? Do you like to shop? If yes, then a day in KLCC may be too short.

If its a full day, start off with Batu Cave, say...7 -9 am. Then to KLCC the mall is located at the bottom of the towers and it start from 10am onwards. Shop around till perhaps lunch time then go to the national mosque. You can walk to Petaling Street from there...shop around till dinner and after that to Times Square.

You can ditch Times Square or KLCC Mall...its just shopping mall and there is not much different except KLCC would have more high end stuff.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
702 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: is this possible

Hi lala,

Sadly - No.

Assuming (?) that you are between flights in and out of KLIA you'd be best sticking to just one on your list.

I suggest BB and add one - Menara KL (the tower from which you can see Petronas Towers and everything else).

What do others think?

Cheers ツ

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,232 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: is this possible

As the KLCC tower is a free tour, you will have to queue up beforehand to obtain the tickets. This means a very early start, as its best to get there before the ticket counter opens and it is busy and popular, unless you can get someone to do this for you.

After this you may have to hang around for your tour slot. So you can forget about the Batu Cave tour at 7-9am.

Level Contributor
142 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: is this possible

i believe u have to pay now to go up to sky bridge, havent ben myself yet.

Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: is this possible

thanks a lot for that nice itinerary... ^__^

6. Re: is this possible

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2012, 15:16