We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in South East Asia November time

Waterford City
Level Contributor
6 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in South East Asia November time

Please can someone help, We are planning a Honeymoon for November & thinking of South East Asia as a destination !! Thailand Langkawi or Bali, trouble is I am getting conflicting reports with regard to weather !!! I know no one can guarnatee but I would like to hear from anyone who has been there during "Wet Season " & how wet was is exactly.

We are both sun lovers & dont mind a drizzle of rain , but really dont want to travel that far & not to be able to get out about due to heavy downpours!!!

Also would hate to have to pack for all sorts of weather , we get enough seasons in Ireland in the one day .....

Any help really appreciated :-)

Conwy, United...
Destination Expert
for Penang Island, Sarawak, George Town
Level Contributor
4,605 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in South East Asia November time

Please read the first 'sticky' post in the Malaysia forum.

Also note, that your question is similar to asking 'what will the weather be like in Europe in November'.

depends on where you are.

Spain - nice and warm.

Scotland - cold and wet.

S E Asia will be hot in November. Between 30c and 38c

Lunenburg, Canada
Destination Expert
for Saint John, Foz do Iguacu, Iguazu National Park
Level Contributor
3,693 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in South East Asia November time

Hi Waterford!

If sun is what you're seeking, November is best in north Thailand. We found Chiang Mai and this part of Thailand about 30°C every day and very dry, with the skies literally cloudless for more than a week.

I don't know about Malaysia in November, but when we visited Malaysia in January it rained every single day over our entire two weeks, even in Penang in the northwest. Even at times when it wasn't raining Malaysia, and south Thailand as well, were hot and humid, making it unpleasant to stay outside for long.

In north Thailand, though, not only was the weather very warm and sunny, but the air was not humid.

David

capetien10@gmail.com

Edited: 16 February 2011, 20:08
3. Re: Weather in South East Asia November time

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 18:16