We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golf

Melbourne
Level Contributor
1 post
9 reviews
Save Topic
Golf

My wife and I will be staying in KL and KK. I would like to get a couple of rounds of golf in. What's good? Don't mind staying at the Golf Resorts if we have to.

Kota Kinabalu
Destination Expert
for Sabah
Level Contributor
2,280 posts
113 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golf

Hi Geebs54,

Sabah welcomes you!

Around KK city there are quite a number of world class golf courses. Namely Sutera Harbour Resort Golf Course (27-holes), Karambunai Golf Club (18-holes), Dalit Bay Golf Course (18-holes).

Most golf resorts only open their gold courses for in-house guests though. So stay & play at the resort would be a good choice.

Another one would be Sabah Golf Club (18-holes), but its for member's only.

Nickie

Mentioned in this post
Sabah
Sabah
Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golf

in kl, if its a weekend, u need to book in advance and its minimal 3 ball per flight.

Some good courses I would recommend is kota permai and glenmarrie, both in Shah alam which is about an hour drive from kl center. Then there is staffield, nilai spring and kajang hill which are all about an hour drive away, u can google it and if u still cant get in touch with the clubs, sent me a pm and I would try to find the phone number for u

Edited: 04 March 2011, 13:47
Mentioned in this post
Shah Alam
Shah Alam
Petaling District, Malaysia
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,076 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Golf

in kl, if its a weekend, u need to book in advance and its minimal 3 ball per flight.

Some good courses I would recommend is kota permai and glenmarrie, both in Shah alam which is about an hour drive from kl center. Then there is staffield, nilai spring and kajang hill which are all about an hour drive away, u can google it and if u still cant get in touch with the clubs, sent me a pm and I would try to find the phone number for u

Edited: 04 March 2011, 13:47
Mentioned in this post
Shah Alam
Shah Alam
Petaling District, Malaysia
4. Re: Golf

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 October 2012, 13:19