We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

From malaysia to singapore

4 posts
Save Topic
From malaysia to singapore

Hi everyone, I'm planning to visit malaysia and Singapore. On 4th October I'm coming to Malaysia. My arrival time is 7.30 pm at low cost carrier terminal. From there I'm planning to take a bus to Singapore. But im not sure from where I should take the bus and at that time will there be any busses?

Pls help.

Anagi

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: From malaysia to singapore

There is no bus service from lcct to Singapore. In fact it would be more convenient and easier if you tske a direct flight to Singapore.

If you still want to fly to lcct, from lcct take a bus to KL Sentral. Take the train to Singapore at KL Sentral.

Since you will be in KL, why dont you spend a few days exploring KL before your trip to Sg? Things are cheaper in Mslaysia than Sg. Need more specific info just post it here.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: From malaysia to singapore

www.journeymalaysia.com/ptasingapore.htm

Altrenatively, by bus to Sg, study these info

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
6,883 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: From malaysia to singapore

There are no buses to Singapore from the LCCT. Most people who would want to go to Singapore from LCCT would take the cheap Air Asia flights.

If you still want to take a bus, you would have to head into KL city, which is 45 minutes away.

You can check bus schedules at the link below:

http://www.busonlineticket.com/

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,973 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: From malaysia to singapore

Hi

you will need to get to the city, and then catch a bus from there. Here is a link to all the buses www.journeymalaysia.com/ptasingapore.htm Even flying in at 7:30pm you could get to the city by 9:30pm and there are a few buses that leave after this time.

Given the time scales why not get an Air Asia flight, might work out a bit more expensive but will get you there same day!!!

travel safe!

Cuneo, Italy
Destination Expert
for Koh Tao, Bangkok, Ko Samui, Terengganu
Level Contributor
11,530 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: From malaysia to singapore

Agree with Mitch and Adamros, why not a flight??

Easy, cheap and fast.....you're already at LCCT!

Hi all!!

France
Destination Expert
for Nepal, Tibet, Bhutan, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu, Jomsom, Mustang Region, Namche Bazaar, Sagarmatha National Park, Annapurna Region
Level Contributor
3,420 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: From malaysia to singapore

Take cheap flights from Malaysia to Singapore which isn't that expensive. There are several budget airlines on your route which will be faster, easier and not bad too!

Save Reply
7. Re: From malaysia to singapore

thanks everyone for the information.. how about the luxury sleeping cabin train? just for info..

Turin, Italy
Level Contributor
231 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: From malaysia to singapore

Train departure is not as frequent as you'd like it to be. And you will still need to make the bus trip from LCCT to KL rail station. If you aren't really rushing and would like to soak up some time via railway, yes, it's doable.

The train operator is Keretapi Tanah Melayu (KTMB). You may google for their schedule.

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: From malaysia to singapore

KL rail station is integrated with KL Sentral building. What time do you arrive in Lcct? The sleeper is at night, if you arrive in the day then you have a few hrs to wander in KL. It will make yr transit more enjoyable n meaningful.

Yes,The sleeper is quite comfortable.

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
35,973 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: From malaysia to singapore

Hi

Once again, flying in at 7:30pm you could get to the city by 9:30pm you will be in time to get the 11pm train that gets into Singapore at 7am the next morning.

However, as I mentioned previously, given the time scales of getting to the city why not get an Air Asia flight, might work out a bit more expensive but will get you there same day!!!