We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beaches

Chandigarh
Level Contributor
12 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Beaches

I was planning to stay for 3 days in kualalumpur, which i feel is too much time to stay as there is nothing much in kuala lumpur to see.

So now i am planning to stay for 2 days in lagkawi and 1 day in kualalumpur. Is this ok, or too tight schedule?

Can anyone please suggest good beaches near kuala lumpur which are not as far as langkawi.

Is there any good beach between Singapore - kuala lumpur route where we can reach by taking bus?

Is there any good beach from Singapore to malysaia where we can reach by bus?

KL
Level Contributor
1,593 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Beaches

3 days is too short a holiday for both KL & Lgk.

Isle Of Wight
Destination Expert
for Isle of Wight, Sitges
Level Contributor
3,662 posts
253 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Beaches

Too short.... especially when considering taking a bus from Singapore to Langkawi !!!

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,232 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Beaches

There is no good beach near kuala lumpur

Edinburgh, United...
Destination Expert
for Kuching
Level Contributor
2,026 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Beaches

I think you need to do a bit more research on this part of the world - but basically that schedule is too tight.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
23,366 posts
1,660 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Beaches

***I was planning to stay for 3 days in kualalumpur, which i feel is too much time to stay as there is nothing much in kuala lumpur to see.***

There is plenty to do in KL for 3 days. Have you read the FAQs right hand side?

Tommo

6. Re: Beaches

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 12:18