We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Puduraya/ PuduSentral Update Needed

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
16 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Puduraya/ PuduSentral Update Needed

I was sad to find out that the train ride my husband and I wished to take from KL to Arau has been fully booked and no longer available for our dates. We wish to take the bus to Alor Setar to head off to Langkawi, but I am coming across sites claiming that the main bus station Puduraya/ PuduSentral is CLOSED, and that we have to go to an alternate bus station.

Is this true? And will it be difficult to get bus tickes for Alor Setar on the day we arrive?

We have already made reservations and paid for our hotel in Langkawi... We must get there!

PLEASE ADVISE!

Thank you...

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,240 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Puduraya/ PuduSentral Update Needed

Not sure why you think Pudu Sentral is closed. It is operating as normal.

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
16 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Puduraya/ PuduSentral Update Needed

I realize that I was reading a blog, and not an actual site... But Puduraya is DEFINTELY OPERATING AS USUAL??

Petaling Jaya...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
7,240 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Puduraya/ PuduSentral Update Needed

Yes

Karachi, Pakistan
Level Contributor
16 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Puduraya/ PuduSentral Update Needed

Thank You! Soooo much!

5. Re: Puduraya/ PuduSentral Update Needed

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 June 2014, 06:17