We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any feed back regarding my non stop honeymoon trip?

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Topic
any feed back regarding my non stop honeymoon trip?

hi guys

it has been almost 3 months researching on this wonderful site , and with the help of many in this form and other country forms i came by the following plan to my honeymoon in august which will take around 18 days

stage one : land in kuala lampur for four nights

stage two : head to koh samui in thailand for ten days

stage three : go to singapor for four nights

what do you guys think of this plan , is it too much ? i wanted to stay at langkawi at first but discovered the weather would be much better in koh samui , my main interest is a romantic laid back place to relax , thats why i put 10 days for the beach

do you guys think 4 days each for singapor and kuala lampur is too little ? i'm i rushing things ? i dont necessarily want to see all attractions in those countries but the main sites as its my first time to all the previous countries!

any feed back would be much appreciated

thanks

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Malaysia
Level Contributor
2,035 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any feed back regarding my non stop honeymoon trip?

With your plan, it would be kl, then go north, then back way back south.

If its me, I would do Singapore, kl then Koh samui.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
121 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: any feed back regarding my non stop honeymoon trip?

thanks mk , i guess your right but thats because of the visa as i will have to apply for singapor visa at kl

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,748 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any feed back regarding my non stop honeymoon trip?

10 days is a little too much for Koh samui, unless you really just want to relax, and relax, and then relax a bit more... Its a personal choice really. You could also split the 10 into 5 days each at samui and phuket..

Otherwise, plan looks fine, have a good one

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,213 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: any feed back regarding my non stop honeymoon trip?

Your plan is just about right, espeically if you are happy with it.

10 days in Samui is never enough! Plenty to do, and nothing like Langkawi! Don't split the time and waste time and money on travelling! Some folks think that Samui is full of honeymooners, and it certianly isn't!

4 days in the city will be given you sufficent times to see the more popular sights.

5. Re: any feed back regarding my non stop honeymoon trip?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 June 2014, 06:18