We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

11 days Singapore and Malaysia

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Topic
11 days Singapore and Malaysia

Hello lovely people!

After 3 weeks Thailand (08/03 - 30/03) I will take the plane from Krabi, Thailand to Singapore. In this short time of 11 days I would like to have an introduction to Singapore and Thailand. On 10/04 I take the train of 14:30 from Butterworth to Bangkok. Here below would be my schedule for now. I would appreciate if anyone would be so kind to give me tips on this schedule. I am flexible.

30/03 Arrive at singapore Airport at 14:00

31/03 Singapore

01/04 Singapore, bus of 19PM to Melaka (ETA 23PM). Sleep in Melacca

02/04 Melacca, bus in the evening to KL

03/04 KL

04/04 KL

05/04 KL, Train to Ipoh, or bus to the cameron highlands

06/04 Cameron Highlands

06/04 Cameron Highlands --> transfer in the evening to Penang (Gerogetown)

07/04 Georgetown

08/04 Georgetown

09/04 Georgetown

10/04 Georgetown, train of 14:30 to Bangkok

Thanks for your thoughts and have a nice day!

Wouter

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,718 posts
352 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 11 days Singapore and Malaysia

If you are happy with your short trip then it is a good one, as we all like different things.

What sort of tips where you expecting?

Antwerp, Belgium
Level Contributor
2 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 11 days Singapore and Malaysia

Thank you for your message. I was hoping for some advice on how many days would be good per city. I read the jungle train gives some nice views, but I don't know if it is worth 2 days of travelling that I cannot use anymore for the other cities. Maybe you can help.

3. Re: 11 days Singapore and Malaysia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 February 2015, 07:42