We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help in planning itinerary

Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Topic
Need help in planning itinerary

Hi,

we (me n my husband) are planning for a trip to Singapore and Malaysia.

We will be stayin in malaysia for 4 nights n 5 days which inclues 2-3 days in KL.

we want to visit johor bahru for the rest 2 days.

any suggestions for islands or beach resorts in this area?

Any review on pulau sibu or pulau tingi..

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,214 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help in planning itinerary

so how much time do you have to spare? As you don't seem have time for much at all.

Kuala Lumpur is landlocked, and JB is not really near the islands as the only sea is the causeway to Singapore!

Edited: 30 July 2014, 13:29
Bengaluru, India
3 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Need help in planning itinerary

Thanks a lot for the reply.

I have 2 nights and 2 days to be spent in an island after which i plan to go to visit malaysia city tour and shopping for 2nights and 2 days.

I am interested in islands near to malaysia where i can relax around a wonderful beach.

Please help in selecting some islands.

-Kishore

Norfolk, United...
Destination Expert
for Chaweng, Ko Samui
Level Contributor
36,214 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Need help in planning itinerary

OK.

Perhaps some research might help.

Malaysia is a pretty big country. It has many islands.

From reading your query, and causing my confusion, you used the word Malaysia when you mean Kuala Lumpur,

I have 2 nights and 2 days to be spent in an island after which i plan to go to visit malaysia city tour and shopping for 2nights and 2 days. - there are many cities in Malaysia - so what city. But if I replace Kuala Lumpur [one city] or Johor Bharu [another city] for Malaysia it makes sense!

I am interested in islands near to malaysia where i can relax around a wonderful beach. - there are lots of islands around Malaysia, so which one. But if I replace Kuala Lumpur or Johor Bhaur for Malaysia it makes sense.

You may find this a useful read -> FAQ Beaches near to KL tripadvisor.com/Travel-g298570-c134162/Kuala… or tourism.gov.my/en/…page1

So where in Malaysia is your city tour?

How far do you want to travel?

when are you traveling?

4. Re: Need help in planning itinerary

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 August 2015, 05:16