We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Golden suites hotel bukit bintang very awful staff and dirty

Flic En Flac
Level Contributor
5 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Golden suites hotel bukit bintang very awful staff and dirty

Hello everyone,

i am still in the hotel,and i did two days booking,and i regret really for what i paid.i paid one day 140rm and the second day 180 rm.the first day the member of the staff reception told me that there will be breakfast included.

in the morning no breakfast!!!!!

first surprise

second one ,yesterday i came from the town in the evening and my room key don't accept my door.

I went to reception and they told me because i did not pay the full payment,ok i said ok,no problem,i gave 200rm first day and balance was supposed 130rm ,140+140+50 for deposit,he said no,balance left is 170,because its week-end and its 180rm.

and i was shocked to hear such things for the first time,i am checking out in few hours,so check in was on thursday and friday,so can i pay for week-end days.i did not agree and the guy told me to f off .my wife was there and the way he talked to me was really touching and bulky.

Its really weird and he called even bouncers to pull me out.my wife nearly collapsed to see how they behave.i do not know if there is law here or not????

i do not know if someone can imagine of how i felt at such time.

i work also in tourism sector in my country and we need to be polite with our guest.

They even cut my wifi connection,i asked them to clean my room and no one came.

it was 5 o'clock i started writing because i did not sleep whole night.just that i am forced be here,and i pray to quit from here.

anyone want to contact me for more info,in that area no problem,but about golden suites hotel,please do not even think about,its really false discount on booking.com and do not get trapped.

To me its really disgusting here.

Its own by pakistanis people here,i think.

Melbourne, Australia
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
22,674 posts
1,577 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Golden suites hotel bukit bintang very awful staff and dirty

Why not post a review here:

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g298570-d663…

Did you do any prior research?

Tommo

Navi Mumbai, India
Destination Expert
for Genting Highlands
Level Contributor
2,719 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Golden suites hotel bukit bintang very awful staff and dirty

Must research always before heading to a hotel.. this one has only 7 reviews, which basically means Avoid!

Do a review as suggested in the hotel's column

3. Re: Golden suites hotel bukit bintang very awful staff and dirty

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 September 2015, 05:17