We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Batman

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Batman

What dates are your birthday bash cobber? im looking for 2008 at the moment.

Just did Venice and Tobago is next so how many going and is it bring a bottle and come as you are ? lol

cfc

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Batman

Yo! Jose!

I'm 40 on the 17th January 2008. At the moment the plan is to have my 40th in New York 4 nights in a 'posh' hotel, then the Maldives end of Feb for 2 weeks????

Bring a bottle mate, or two!! LOL.

Will let you know later in the year.

Batman

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Batman

now feb is good for me but whats the weather like? lolol

spending more on getting away than the house but hey ! cant take it with you !!!

how old? puppy lolol

let me know it could be good for me and wifey.5 mins from lgw so we will start the party before you get on assuming you are Monarch? (not) lololol

3. Re: Batman

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 August 2009, 12:20