We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Activegirl is back!

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,696 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Activegirl is back!

Hi to the regulars! Back after 2 fantastic weeks on Komandoo, and had a great special birthday. Weather brilliant, 40 deg on some of the days .......the Tigers warmed up far too quick unless you downed it quickly............still jet lagged but will post full review in due course, but should anyone need to know anything in the meantime, just drop a line..............

activegirl.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
Level Contributor
139 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Activegirl is back!

glad to see u back ma friend , how many times i try catch u in Maldives , wish to see u in medhufushi or in filitheyo someday.

England
Level Contributor
10 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Activegirl is back!

Hi activegirl

Thanks for the info about the Oryx lounge. I was looking to book that myself.

Was it the check in desk or teh actual Qatar sales desk that you booked it through ??

Nigel

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,874 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Activegirl is back!

Hi activegirl

Male is getting really bad they just don't have the equipment for the security checks and have no idea of getting the waiting flights through first. We had an hour delay in March.I take they haven't got patio doors 3/6 open yet it was all looking pretty imminent when we were there.,

Regards

Doug

14. Re: Activegirl is back!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 10:18