We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

It's just not cricket!!!

Liverpool, United...
Level Contributor
2,524 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
It's just not cricket!!!

Thought I'd share this with you. My friend is in St Lucia at the moment watching the cricket world cup and he was in the infamous bar with 'Freddie Flintoff' and his 'friends'!! My friend Martin had to go to bed at 02:00am as he couldn't kep up with Freddie!!!

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

You know Freddie................the benders are legendary............

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

And i missed it? damn

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

Maybe I should have gone on the bender as well........

I wouldn't have been caught LBW then...........(zapped again)

Montgomery, Wales
Level Contributor
604 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

Whoops .... have you and I been caught out bowling a googly ?? !!!!±

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

Was it you that got zapped as well?

Montgomery, Wales
Level Contributor
604 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

Yuuup ... made some reference to whether the post was serious or just another joke !! ..... there are some out there who are just over potty trained and need to recognise humour with no bad intentions - probably will be zapped again!!! Ho ho!!

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

I was being serious. Why the need for total privacy if no-one can see her? Might as well go on holiday to Bradford...........she'd have blended right in there..............Plus the poor woman wouldn't cook being covered head to toe in black............

Political correctness gone totally crazy I reckon.........

Looks like you & me both in the doghouse Tiggy then..........lolol

Montgomery, Wales
Level Contributor
604 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

Sod (as in earth for the more sensitive!) political correctness - the whole world is going bats. Read in the local paper recently that because there is now a fairly big Polish community in the Wrexham area, the local highways department have now issued road work signs in ..... yes you have it in one ..... Polish!!! alongside Wlsh and Enlglish. What a disgraceful waste of resources. Maybe you and I should found some new political party, but then again my Mum always taught me not to tell lies!! Have absolutely no problems with any ethnic preference, but really!!! all I can say is "Poor Old God," what ever must he think - would regard myself an failrly non religious but would hope for a degree of spirituality .........

Anyway mate, you just keep on with your excellent brand of humour, certainly brightens up the forum!!

Have a good day!

Tigs.

Dos cerveza, por...
Level Contributor
3,883 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

So if we were to set up a soapbox in a town centre & launch a political party whose main agenda would be to opt out of the ridiculous European human rights bill, tell the European meddlers in Brussels to bugger off, bring back pounds, ounces & pints, close all borders to immigration (55m people is enough for this little country), make all immigrants already here learn our language or leave (after all, they chose to come here), hang all paedophiles (they deserve it & they can't be cured) & bring the old age pension up to the best level in the world along with free gas & electric for pensioners, do you think anyone would vote for us?

Howzat for political correctness??

Number 10 here we come............

Montgomery, Wales
Level Contributor
604 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: It's just not cricket!!!

Rock On Rexy ....... you are just THE TICKET !!!!