We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maldives in Dec from India

2 posts
Save Topic
Maldives in Dec from India

Hi Guys

I want to visit Maldives for my honeymoon in Dec. I just want to know if it’s feasible to include Sri Lanka as well in my Itinerary or any other place if you can recommend.

Mentioned in this post
2-Hour Maldives Submarine Tour From...
30 Reviews
from US$85.00*
Free Cancellation
Snorkeling Safari
6 Reviews
from US$90.00*
Free Cancellation
Island Day Trip from Hulhumale
4 Reviews
from US$145.00*
Free Cancellation
5 replies to this topic
australia
Level Contributor
787 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maldives in Dec from India

It depends how much time you have for your honeymoon. If you have the time it's great to include both. We have added 5 nights in Sri Lanka to the end of our Maldives stay in July as we love both countries . We wish we had longer in Sri Lanka but that is all time permitted.

Mentioned in this post
Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sri Lanka, Maldives
Level Contributor
12,248 posts
81 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maldives in Dec from India

if you can spare at least 5 days. yes, you can include Sri Lanka, and see the "essential/most authentical stuff"

Mentioned in this post
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Maldives in Dec from India

Thank you so much:)

Hampshire, UK
Level Contributor
1,175 posts
123 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Maldives in Dec from India

Yes we’ve done a twin centre holiday to Sri Lanka first and then the Maldives to relax. A tour of Sri Lanka is a good idea to see some of the main sites and experience the different areas like city, beach, hills, safari.

Mentioned in this post
5. Re: Maldives in Dec from India

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2018, 14:10

Reply to: Maldives in Dec from India
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted