We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Back from Sun Island!

Beverley
Level Contributor
38 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Back from Sun Island!

I just wanted to thank everyone who had helped answer my many questions before I travelled out to Sun Island. I had a fantastic time and I have posted a comprehensive review which should be showing in the next few days.

Very depressed to be back and looking at booking another holiday to the Malidives (or Seychelles).... any thoughts?

Thanks again

Lou

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Back from Sun Island!

Hi Lou , glad you had a great time.I have just booked Sun for next year being visit number 5

cfc

London, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Back from Sun Island!

Hi Lou Marle,

............................Brill so glad you enjoyed the Maldives and Sun Island in particular, hope the help was of some use,,,,,!!!!....

Will read your review just now, if its been posted yet.....!!

I went to the Seychelles in 1987, lovely lovely place, BUT if i had a choice it would be Maldives again, but a smaller island, this time, unless of course our girls are with us, and we would be back to Sun Island in a heartbeat, but thats, of course, only my opinion re the Seychelles.............!!

Yes, the thought of booking another holiday should cheer you up..!

we are off to Italy next year, for my sisters wedding, so unfortunately the Maldives will have to wait, boo hoo....!!.............................

best wishes the DmM.......................x........................

3. Re: Back from Sun Island!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 September 2009, 21:17