We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soneva Fushi

London, United...
Level Contributor
675 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Soneva Fushi

Hi all

Happy New Year!

Does anyone have an island map with room numbers? I've downloaded the map from the website but it doesn't have the numbers. Also, any suggestions for best room to ask for. We are booked in a deluxe crusoe villa. We're going in May so hopefully the island will be reasonably quiet.

Caroline

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soneva Fushi

Hi Caoline

The six senses/soneva fushi web site has a map with numbers six-senses.com/soneva-fushi/pdf/SFR_Maldives. The island is always quiet even when full

Regards

Doug

maldives
Level Contributor
33 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Soneva Fushi

Hi

greetings from Sandy Islands in the Sunny Maldives!

If you could send me your e-mail i can send the map of the island with the room numbers on it.

Best Regards,

Ahmed

Europe
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,481 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soneva Fushi

Ahmed, that is much better than Matthew's method, if you know what I mean ,, to say frankly that you are from Sandy Maldives...

Herefordshire
Level Contributor
7 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Soneva Fushi

We were in Room 32 which is a deluxe Crusoe villa - Sunrise side so not looking at other island with mast, and away from Champagne bar - relatively close to main restaurant.

However, I don't think you'd ever have a problem with not being quiet - the people just seem to melt into the undergrowth - when we staying in March 06, the hotel was about 75% full, and yet you could still walk along the sea edge for half an hour in the evening, and then walk back and only see your own footprints, having not met a soul.

Heavenly place - enjoy!

5. Re: Soneva Fushi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 May 2017, 00:30
London, United...
Level Contributor
675 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Soneva Fushi

Hi Pamela

Yes I got the map. If you send me a private message with your email address on it I will forward it to you.

Regards

Caroline

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Soneva Fushi

Hi, We are going to Soneva Fushi in June, and would also like to know which rooms to ask for (we are trying to decide between a Rehendi Room and Crusoe Villa - does anyone know if the upgrade is worth it?)

I'd also like a copy of the map if anyone has one?

Thanks

Danika

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Soneva Fushi

Hi Danika

There's a huge difference between Rehendi & Crusoe but wait you're going out of season in June and the island has a policy of free up grades when the resort is not full. There's no need for people to keep asking for maps simply go to the website I indicated earlier which has the map with room numbers. It's a great resort

Regards

Doug

Isle of Wight...
Level Contributor
102 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Soneva Fushi

Thanks Doug, I have seen a lot of posts that suggest we could be lucky with an upgrade in June, but as it's our honeymoon it's a bit of a risk if we get there and they are full!

I tried the link to the website you posted, but although I can see the map it is too small to read, and I can't get it go any bigger!

Danika

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Soneva Fushi

Hi Danika

Take your point go for Crusoe and hope to get up graded even farther from memory 32-37 are probably best to the right of the arrival jetty as you face the island and probably not worth going up Crusoe if it means moving from this position. IMO the plunge pool is not worth bothering with when you have a beautiful sea and from memory the ones with pools have the most erosion in front of them and face the other island

Rwegards

Doug