We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maldives Honeymoon Please Help

San Diego...
Level Contributor
83 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Maldives Honeymoon Please Help

I am finally certain that the Maldives is where we want to go in Sept for our Honeymoon. Witht the Caribbean so much closer the Maldives still seems to be the perfect Honeymoon!

Can anyone please tell me two great places to stay at. One ideally will be all inclusive. We like 5 star accomodations, great food, snorkeling and tend to spend a little time at the bar. I have read some of the resort help in the Maldives frown upon you drinking more then just 1 beverage at times?

Thank you so much and if you have a great travel agent to assist us that would be awesome.

cfc
Crawley, United...
Level Contributor
1,349 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maldives Honeymoon Please Help

once you have been to the Maldives then i doubt you will return to the Carib.Can you give us some idea of your budget for the trip?

cfc

2. Re: Maldives Honeymoon Please Help

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 September 2009, 19:20