We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need positive feedback on Sun Island & best room to stay in

Royton
Level Contributor
3 posts
202 reviews
Save Topic
Need positive feedback on Sun Island & best room to stay in

I am going to Sun Island with my husband on 16th June for my 30th Birthday and am really looking forward to it BUT I have been reading all the reviews on Trip Advisor and a lot of them seem really bad !!! Any chance of some positive feedback to put my mind at rest !!! Could anyone also advise us which are the best rooms to stay in with a nice sandy beach outside.

Thanks

Kathryn

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Need positive feedback on Sun Island & best room to stay in

Thats the way to do it,

Have one for me although ill be on Meed..

The Famous Rumpole Lol Lol Lol

London, United...
Level Contributor
653 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Need positive feedback on Sun Island & best room to stay in

........you are welcome Butterfly2109. glad we have put your mind at rest, just look forward to June and going to the marvellous Maldives, don't bother reading any more reviews - no need!!! just look forward...!!!

I shall be off to Moraira a few days after you, so will have a drink to you too, cheers then and ENJOY, i am actually quite envious of anyone going back to Sun, but we will be back there in a couple of years time, all holidays now are sorted, but we'll be back there.....!!!

Did you go on the website and look at the map of the island showing all the rooms...?

But dont worry unduly about it, if you are not happy they WILL move you, they moved us, and we were very happy on Sunset Beach...!!

.............regards the DmM...x.....

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
744 posts
1 review
Save Reply
13. Re: Need positive feedback on Sun Island & best room to stay in

Hi Butterly2109, so pleased we have put your mind at ease, honestly you will love it, and you are right to be so excited.

DivineMissM knew it would either be you, Rumps, CFC or me to get in first LOL, I hate why these people leave such negative reviews on such petty things, what the heck is wrong with them.

Well we all know how beautiful it is and Kathryn and her hubby will soon.

Have a great time Kathryn and hubby.

Glenys

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Need positive feedback on Sun Island & best room to stay in

Butterfly,

You asked for tips, use US dollar for tips , pay at end of stay for your extras / trips om Credit / Debit card, dont need shoes , so go in ones you can travel in and use on the island, dont pack 2 much its smart but casual, little dressing up, 2 Bottles of water supplied daily, ask for extras at meals and take them back / use them , Lots and lots of high factor lotions, dont need mozzie killer for room, they spray each night, they also fog the island , but with it being big some escape and others day trip from other islands,Take own , mask / snorkel,, no costumes in restaurants, plenty of books, i-pod take blow up lilo ,, use the bikes Learn to chill before you go, and most important of all.

Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy

Rumps

15. Re: Need positive feedback on Sun Island & best room to stay in

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 September 2009, 22:16