We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Reethi Beach - who to book with

Ilkley
Level Contributor
1,118 posts
68 reviews
Save Topic
Reethi Beach - who to book with

I am looking for another travel agent to book Reethi beach with after having issues with Kuoni. I know Hayes and Jarvis do, is there anyone else. Someone said FC but nothing comes up on their site for booking Reethi.

Thanks

Softail

Blackpool, United...
Level Contributor
656 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

Hi Softail

Tradewinds do. Am unsure if it is in this Years book but chatting to a Travel Agent last Week, she told me if the Hotel you like is not there tell them and they can arrange booking using there many contacts. Maybe worth a try. How about booking direct with the Island ?

oslo
Level Contributor
364 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

Hi,

You can't book direct with the resort. ( I tried!)

I used stopover reisen, german agent.

www.stopover.de

English web-site if you press Union Jack.

Got a great deal I think...

Very good e-mail correspondence.

;--b

Lincoln, United...
Level Contributor
744 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

Hi Softail

Premier holidays do Reethi Beach, and they are supposed to be a really good travel company.

You can pick up their brochure at most travel agents.

Glenys

London, UK
Level Contributor
139 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

you can book through first choice, but ultimatly your booking will be with H&J. I managed to got more of a discount booking through fc but i did have visit a store to do it..

lancashire
Level Contributor
756 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

Just booked for October with H J , also got £100 off return customer,try iglutravel, dremmaldives

lancashire
Level Contributor
756 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

ooops it should be dreammaldives

Stoke Poges
Level Contributor
61 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

Hi Softail, try using the H&J website, you can get a great online booking discount. We actually booked with thomsons but we took in the quote from H&J and Thomson matched the price, well almost but they included their 'GOLD' insurance which we got for £26 so we were £26 over the H&J quote.

kent
10 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

i used anagent called connexo got 2 weeks in sept for £894 each they use kuoni who wanted about £1250,hayes and jarvis wanted £1178 all for the same holiday connexo are given discont on certain islands

oslo
Level Contributor
364 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

Hi all -

I am also looking for great deals, so could you please write the actual link? www.????.???

It could be .com .net .co.uk or none of the above.

Still haven't found anything for "connexo" that resembles a travel agent..

Best,

;-b

kent
10 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Reethi Beach - who to book with

try conexo .co.uk i have booked with them last week already got confirmation back from kuoni