We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

FC booking online

London, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
FC booking online

Does anyone know when you can book online for Oct 2009? Was told by FC it was 30th April but still not avble! Thanks in advance.

Stourbridge, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,089 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: FC booking online

I Had a chat today with thomson who are all together with first choice and it seems lots of contracts are being renewed at the moment so watch this space as they say

regards susie

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,135 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: FC booking online

you can book into april 09 on Eclipse which is FC internet company.

Sg

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: FC booking online

Hi Thumpergirl, tis odd that you can book with Thomson for Oct 2009 but not with FC yet, particularly, as Bernese says, they are now all the same company.

Is it only FC that have the resort that you want to go to ?

BTW I've just flown with Thomsonfly Plus standard seating to Cape Verde, the flight was excellent....loads of leg room, comfy seats, free comfort pack, seat back entertainment, food wasn't too bad. Only thing that got on my nerves was when the person behind you plays games on the entertainment system it feels likes they are constantly poking you in the back coz its touch screen controlled....not such a good design. So I've no worries now that we're flying with them to the Maldives.....just so long to wait : (

London, United...
Level Contributor
337 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: FC booking online

Hi wannabe, no, but i wonder if they can beat price from Kuoni as they use dreaded Monarch!

How was Verde?

We are off to Cuba Mon FINALLY! 4 hours left in office, then am officially in holiday mode! x

Portsmouth, United...
Level Contributor
497 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: FC booking online

Oh no not Monarch !! not longhaul, never ever ; D

CV was fine, hotel was good, beach was beautiful but wild, no snorkelling, hot sun got a great tan :D CV itself is not really for us, too much hassle, we just like to be laid back and do our own thing.

Have a great time on Esmeralda Beach, kick back and relax....don't forget to tell us all about when you get back.

6. Re: FC booking online

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2009, 02:18