We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo, North Ari Atoll

England
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo, North Ari Atoll

Finally booked, feel as though the Vikings have visited, pillaged etc. Never ever thought that researching and booking would take so much time and effort. Probably missed out on better deals/locations by dragging my feet. Anyway if anyone is familiar with this location and/ or point me in right direction, would gladly take on board your experience and pointers. Thanks so far.

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo, North Ari Atoll

Hi Puddle

You will love it, small fantastic friendly island, get to know the bar staff and you are sorted.

R

England
Level Contributor
1,155 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo, North Ari Atoll

Rumpole, much appreciate your reply, have previously posted Q's re other locations, changed my mind a 1000 times, such a minefield...you yourself have taken time out to reply, what is your pedigree, are you some secret millionaire that Island hops around The Maldives ?

Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo, North Ari Atoll

Ho ho ho,

No millionaire , I /we work hard for our money, but know what we like and go for it, don't drink(ha) don't smoke, live for hols, and go for it, 3--4 hols do it fir us, good luck. Need more / want more, ask away. Have fun enjoy.

Rumps

4. Re: Chaaya Reef Ellaidhoo, North Ari Atoll

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 May 2010, 06:17