We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Toiletries.

England
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Toiletries.

Are you supplied with toiletries in your rooms, are they restocked as and when ? Just weighing up luggage allowances. Thanks.

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives, North Male Atoll, Southern Ari Atoll, Lhaviyani Atoll
Level Contributor
4,645 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Toiletries.

which resort are you going to?

...............AG

England
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Toiletries.

Going to Holiday Island, A.I., have not visited Maldives b4, have researched a bit (reluctant to say covered most things, let alone everything!), and notice lots of references re baggage weights etc, hence the "Q". Also does anybody out there know how I can contact Island direct, regards general enquiries ? Thanks again.

Edited: 07 February 2010, 00:27
uk
Level Contributor
851 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Toiletries.

Hi

Yes they provide the usual, shower gel, shampoo etc. although not sure what brand or how nice it smells.

The email address is: info@holiday-island.com.mv

England
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Toiletries.

nefer.... thanks for the link, have now contacted them. But forgot to ask "Q" re toiletries !!!

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,645 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Toiletries.

........ and they replenish those toiletries on a daily basis .............

...................AG

England
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Toiletries.

AG...thanks. Am really intending to travel as light as never before,it's a challenge, and the information we gather on here just makes it so much easier, thanks to everyone...now counting sleeps.

Cotswolds, United...
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,645 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Toiletries.

Mrs P .... it is a challenge packing light! but remember HI do have excellent laundry facilities as a back up and you really dont need much clothes .... my luggage was taken up with snorkel gear, water camera and sun tan lotions ......................

just one pair of flip flops and the shoes I arrived in .........

........ AG

8. Re: Toiletries.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 August 2010, 07:17