We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sri Lankan Airline Economy Plus

southampton
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Sri Lankan Airline Economy Plus

Does anyone know if the seats in row 10 of economy plus to the Maldives have their own TVs - would they be in arm rest or do you have to share a TV in front with other people in the row?

Do all seats regardless of location on the craft have a TV?

thanks in advance!

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Sri Lankan Airline Economy Plus

Hi

To the best of my knowledge, all the seats have their own TVs. For the vast majority they are in the seat back in front and for those like row 10 they are in the arm rest of your seat.

OD

southampton
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Sri Lankan Airline Economy Plus

Thanks for the reply! Does that mean that you lose a bit of width in the seat if the TV is in the armrest, or is it not too much difference?

thanks!

Bagshot, United...
Destination Expert
for Barbados
Level Contributor
4,167 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Sri Lankan Airline Economy Plus

I sat in row 11 on the way out and row 10 on the way back and didn't notice any difference in the armrest size.

We had different config planes in both directions and the legroom in row 10 in seats A/C and H/K on the way back was more limited by the bulkhead wall (this config had only 3 rows in the economy plus cabin I think, whereas the other had 4 rows) - the middle 4 seats were better though. I think it was the opposite on the plane we had on the way out (4 rows). Hope that makes sense.

4. Re: Sri Lankan Airline Economy Plus

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 March 2011, 15:37