We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Yaswana princess

Guildford
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Yaswana princess

Just booked for 23 Jan 2011 for two weeks any hints or tips greatly appreciated.

Anyone else booked on same glad to hear from you.

R&C

Guildford
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Yaswana princess

Just realised this should be spelt Yasawa Princess sorry for any confusion

Russ

Edited: 03 December 2010, 11:17
Liverpool GB.
Level Contributor
7,430 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Yaswana princess

Pack even lighter than you would for one of the islands.

R

Edited: 03 December 2010, 13:22
Guildford
Level Contributor
26 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Yaswana princess

Many thanks R , when were you on her last ? Did you have a good crowd and was there enough to do in the evenings?

Any particular highlights of the trip that we shouldn't miss.

Russ

UK
Level Contributor
41 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Yaswana princess

Hi guys .. me again make sure you do the night fishing .. all good fun and I managed to catch a 2 kg red snapper which we had the next day on the BBQ

Have a great time ‹(•¿•)›

Edited: 11 January 2011, 19:06
uk
Level Contributor
918 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Yaswana princess

On the subject of fishing can you fish directly off the back of the boat during the day and or night and do you get to do the night fish in the little boat?

Also do they supply any rods etc on the boat or is it all hand lines and would a set of gloves be needed - just in case I hook a sail fish ;)

Im not much of a fisherman but Id love to catch a "big un"

6. Re: Yaswana princess

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 February 2012, 22:16