We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

constance halaveli in june

Zuerich
Level Contributor
93 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
constance halaveli in june

Hi

We are planning on going to the maldives in late june. I have spend alot of time reading through TA and other forums. Here are the main things we are looking for

OW villa with pool

privacy

nice and quiet place

We are not big divers, we might go for a 2-3 dives, but thats it. We are going for some quality time, leaving 3 kids at home. Our budget is not unlimited, but I am willing to spend something on this one time trip

I picked the constance halaveli

Was that a good pick? Is there anything speaking against that resort?

What kind of prices should I expect paying in June? Is 300-400 realistic? Should I book it through the hotel or dou you have website with better rates to suggest?

Thanks for your help

Thanks for all your help

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,256 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: constance halaveli in june

300-400 .. whats ? dollars ? euros? pounds? per person or for both and is that to include any meals ?

Zuerich
Level Contributor
93 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: constance halaveli in june

Sorry, you are right

I was talking about dollars, per room with bed and breakfast

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: constance halaveli in june

Hi FTLsen

I wouldn't have Halaveli fulfilled your privacy criteria the WB's are like rows of chicken houses in a huge long line

Regards

Doug

Folkestone, United...
Destination Expert
for Southern Ari Atoll, Maldives
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: constance halaveli in june

Hi FTL

I also think you're looking at about $900 person per night for B&B

Regards

Doug

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,256 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: constance halaveli in june

halaveli has pretty unsightly wavebreaker walls .. but while i am bothered by them , others may barely notice them. there also isn't much of a reef for snorkeling .

however ...

... price wise ... if you really found an offer for 300-400$ a night for 2 with breakfast in a pool watervilla - you hit the lottery!

Zuerich
Level Contributor
93 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: constance halaveli in june

Hi

Thanks for all your replys, I looked at the rate again. I found for 500, thats incl. all taxes and service fees. Without transfer.

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,256 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: constance halaveli in june

sounds like a very good rate to me .. perhaps you want to doublecheck with richard on here .. he could give you an idea how competetive the price is.

Zuerich
Level Contributor
93 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: constance halaveli in june

who is richard?

Truro, United...
Level Contributor
580 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: constance halaveli in june

Richard of PurelyMaldives.... He often checks in of an evening and will be able to give you some accurate pricing:)

Zuerich
Level Contributor
93 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: constance halaveli in june

Ok, so I will wait until he posts. I really liked the Halaveli, in the beginning I was not planing on spending 500 a night. What 4 star resorts are around Halaveli? I am thinking of splitting my stay half, half. Maybe spend the first half in a beach bungalow somewere and then upgrade to the Halaveli. Do you think they would pick me up from a surrounding island?