We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

herts
Level Contributor
270 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

would like to book Athuruga in feb 2012 but was just wondering if anyone else does Athruruga a little cheaper than Kuoni.

Many thanks Julie

Warrington
Level Contributor
160 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

I don't know if they're cheaper, but we've booked through purely Maldives fit that island. Up to now I've been very pleased with the service.

Cheers

Chris

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
1,026 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

Hi julie,

We booked with blue bay travel last year, also there's travel collection (Dave) is very helpful, and tropical sky do it i think, hope this helps, by the way thankyou for the message about mirihi's rooms.

Suzanne and Mick

ps Marks travel as well.

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

Certainly Athuruga is on the books of Purely Maldives and Marks Travel.

OD

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

I've been looking at Athuruga for April next year and Blue Bay (Tropical Warehouse) Travel have worked out about £400 cheaper than Kuoni on a like for like quote.

London, United...
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

quick update on this, Mark's Travel have come out cheapest of the lot for me. About £500 cheaper than Kuoni and £100 cheaper than Blue Bay.

They are all selling kuoni holidays as Athuruga is a Kuoni exclusive resort in the UK so basically other companies are all undercutting the Kuoni price. Give them all a call and see who offers the best deal!

Mark

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,417 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

Hello

Just to correct an earlier post - Athuruga and Thudufushi are not Kuoni exclusive in the UK. Unfortunately we could not help Julie - but the market is certainly not limited to Kuoni.

Thanks

Richard from PurelyMaldives

herts
Level Contributor
270 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

Thanks everyone, have now booked Athuruga for Feb 2012

Julie

8. Re: Apart from Kuoni who else handles Athuruga

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 October 2012, 18:17