We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A very Merry Christmas to all..

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
43 reviews
Save Topic
A very Merry Christmas to all..

It may be a week premature but I thought it appropriate to wish everyone who regularly posts and adds their knowledge and opinions a very, very Merry Christmas!

The forum, for me, has been an amazingly useful resource and I am sure that will continue into 2012. I won't mention names but two fellow members have been so helpful to me this year, one even sending me a DVD of Reethi to whet my appetite (you know who you are!).

As I can't send you all Christmas cards I have made two donations to Ocean Conservation projects - The Maldives Whale Shark Research Programme and Tank Bangers (if you haven't heard about Tank Bangers please have a look on youtube, very thought provoking).

Best wishes from me :)

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

Merry Xmas and happy new year to you to jody, I hope you have a really great one.

Also merry xmas and happy new year to all forum members! Have a fab time x

Liverpool
Level Contributor
5,300 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

Same from me to everyone, and Jody - what a great idea! I'm about to look up tank bangers on youtube.... :-)

It's looking increasingly unlikely we'll be going in 2012, so will have to keep checking in for the inevitable Maldives fix!

Ian

suffolk
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

Christmas greetings from us as well to all the regulars and also to those that read everything we post on here but don't contribute themselves....I know there are quite a few who value our opinions and laugh at our humour!

Let's hope that 2012 brings us all just enough to continue enjoying the best place in the world.

John (and Mrs John)

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,319 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

same here, wont get there in 2012. but always hopeful about 2013

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,269 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

wishing all and everyone a most wonderful holiday season , much health and happiness!

i have made my contribution to Protect the Maldives but will be sending a little something to the whaleshark research as well.

Wid
Wirral,England
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

Same for me too to you all. As my Christnas card from our local Coop travel says " Merryy Christmas ....... holidays are coming"

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,135 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

This is the link Jodie mentions ,its well worth a watch , whilst not about maldives its about our big beautiful Blue planet, which the maldives is part of

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5HXyOgz2YA

Other wise seasons greetings to all and happy holidays next year :-)

Sg

London, United...
Level Contributor
4,173 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

Happy Christmas to everyone. Hope those off to warmer climes have a great holiday, and those of us left behind, get something in our stockings to make up for it!!

SL

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

Jody

Thank you for your good wishes.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and yours and to all who visit our forum - whether as posters or just readers.

OD

Loughborough...
Level Contributor
1,002 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: A very Merry Christmas to all..

Merry Christmas Jody and to all of you other maldives addicts, and a very happy new year, not long now and i will be back in paradise :0) YAY.

Suzanne and Mick.