We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Biyadhoo

Durham
Level Contributor
41 posts
51 reviews
Save Topic
Biyadhoo

Looking to book Biyadhoo, mainly for diving.

How does the shore diving thing work? I'd like to hire tanks and weights and look after myself, is this possible?

If so, what does it cost?

How much is the AI upgrade?

Any recommended budget travel agents?

Never been to Maldives before, so am not sure of the details. I'm trying to work out my realistic budget so any help / advice is greatly appreciated.

Cheers

David

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,386 posts
Save Reply
11. Re: Biyadhoo

Hello Josie

If it actually said "xx xx is unable to accept bookings for Biyadhoo from UK passport holders from 01st November 2012." this is because it became a Kuoni island last November.

This situation is however going to very soon change. Kuoni have regularly been unable to fill their room allocation and the island is unhappy and about to open the island up again.

Watch this space !

Thanks

Richard from Purely Maldives

england
Level Contributor
2,447 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Biyadhoo

Paul - I just do not agree with you about the reef at Biyadhoo. I thought it was very poor both for fish and for coral.

13. Re: Biyadhoo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 February 2014, 07:17