We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

hi

Bengaluru, India
1 post
Save Topic
hi

I looking forward for honeymoon in May 2012 for 4 night in dhoni suits my budget is around 1500USD with all the aminiteies and water sports.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: hi

Nice to know...do you have a question? Are you looking for a resort recommendation? If so, you will need to list what you are looking for so people can help ie. Big or small island, is good food important, a good house reef, quiet or some entertainment etc,,

suffolk
Level Contributor
3,652 posts
97 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: hi

4 hours in a dhoni is enough for me.

John

Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: hi

You'd be better off getting a sea plane.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: hi

aww.. be nice.... but i agree , i'd be going stir crazy in a dhoni for 4 days....... pretty basic accommodation

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,256 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: hi

i would chance a guess that the op is talking about the dhoni suites at cocoa island .. if so , the budget is low

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: hi

Spammie, that's far too sensible an answer:)) I agree with the others...4 days in a dhoni sounds a tad cramped to me.

Hopefully the op will be back soon to clarify. Alternatively it was simply a statement. Lol.

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
379 posts
1 review
Save Reply
7. Re: hi

I know that you will probably think I am suffering from a sense of humour by-pass, but is making fun of a new TA member whose first language possibly isn't English really that clever?

I can guarantee that I wouldn't be able to do as well in usha's language. Thank you Spammie for holding to TA's principles - providing useful information to those who ask -

Abbi

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: hi

possibly?

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: hi

anyway.. what exactly did she ask?

Edited: 23 February 2012, 13:18
Cannock, United...
Level Contributor
1,309 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: hi

My humble appologies Abbi.

It's good to know there's TA'ers out there "holding to TA's principles - providing useful information to those who ask"

Oh....... wait a minute...........!

Edited: 23 February 2012, 15:48