We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Thomsons - Movies

Newcastle upon Tyne
Level Contributor
150 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Thomsons - Movies

Hi,

I was wondering whether anyone knew what movies thomsons are showing on their Madlives flights in March?

Many thanks.

Toon

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Thomsons - Movies

back a week, some of what i remember were on our flights were Batman begins, Water for elephants, Contagion, Another earth, Some Glee movie, a Shrek movie spin off about the cat and down with love, not all these were available if you didnt up grade and I cant remember which were in bound or which were out bound- sorry

Sg

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Thomsons - Movies

sounds like the same list as to and from mexico!!

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Thomsons - Movies

I think because the planes are swapped between routes,its not country specific rather the selection is dictated by whether the plane is on a Long or Short Haul route.

Sg

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,365 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Thomsons - Movies

still a grotty selection though !!

norfolk
Level Contributor
2,709 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Thomsons - Movies

What is the upgrade price?

sg2
Brighton, United...
Destination Expert
for Marsa Alam
Level Contributor
4,142 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Thomsons - Movies

For the entertainment Package i assume you mean, it was £5 , which means you get access to all films (start, pause etc ) plus more games and tv,radio options.

If you mean Upgrade to the premium class , someone mentioned £350 return.

Agree not a great selection but then it is charter ! Take your own on an IPAD or DVD player?

Sg

norfolk
Level Contributor
2,709 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Thomsons - Movies

Actually £5 very reasonable . Premium is £600 plus for 2 people all u gain is extra legroom/space and drinks.

I take it u upgrade movies on fliight day?

8. Re: Thomsons - Movies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 17:16