We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Anyone flown Xmas Eve with emirates?

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
50 reviews
Save Topic
Anyone flown Xmas Eve with emirates?

Hi!

Will be leaving the Maldives Xmas eve with emirates, flying on to Dubai.

Has anyone flown out of the Maldives on Xmas eve before and if so how busy was the flight please?

My reason for asking is that previously we have flown on Xmas day (from Dubai) and the flight was so empty that we were given 4seats each - so could le down. I'm trying to see if it's worth upgrading to business - or taking the risk that the flight is really quiet (if that makes sense?).

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Anyone flown Xmas Eve with emirates?

probably better than flying ramadan! , which we did once. not good, . luggage went on pilgrimage, briefly, ok in the end, nice toiletries to compensate

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Anyone flown Xmas Eve with emirates?

Lol - hope your luggage had a nice time ,0)

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
13,916 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Anyone flown Xmas Eve with emirates?

if i had visited to all the places that my luggage has seen , i would be many, many memories richer :)

... i still maintain that newark airport is some sort of bermuda triangle for luggage ..

Northumberland...
Level Contributor
2,303 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Anyone flown Xmas Eve with emirates?

I should probably have added its the late flight- I think around 22:30?

5. Re: Anyone flown Xmas Eve with emirates?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2013, 05:46