We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Maldives travelling Experts

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Maldives travelling Experts

I looked at two good websites of Travel Experts to look for good Maldives resorts deal this month.

One was www.hotelsmaldives.com and the other one was www.purelymaldives.co.uk.

I was wondering if there are some alike maldives experts more so I can differentiate and finalize my tour.

I do not want to book flights so I am not looking for kuoni or thomson as they give all inclusive package.

Any advices as welcome.

Edited: 02 September 2012, 14:11
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Maldives travelling Experts

Many posters on the forum have booked with Purely Maldives and had a great experience. Richard (Manager) will book the flight for you too. They are on this forum so you can PM him with details of what you want.

Haven't heard of the other one.

Edited: 02 September 2012, 14:17
Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Maldives travelling Experts

Hi James

Welcome to the forum.

I'm confused! Are you planning to book the flights yourself and therefore are not interested in the inclusive (flights, transfers and resort) packages offered by some travel agents?

Purely Maldives have many happy customers on this forum. I think there is another independant called Maldives Direct - OfficerDibble might be your man for more info.

H

Edited: 02 September 2012, 14:20
New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Maldives travelling Experts

Dear Xarla and Heather

I have already booked my flights as I have to visit two countries on this tour. So I wanted to book only the good deals Resort. I am only interested in Resorts,Transfers, food etc everything except the flight.

I'll check Maldives Direct too.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Maldives travelling Experts

Hello James

Can I ask what you are actually after as a differential between the companies?

Maybe this will help people direct you to one of those already mentioned - or even sugest others?

Thanks

Richard from PurelyMaldives

Oxford, United...
Level Contributor
9,417 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Maldives travelling Experts

Hi

I have no hesitation in recommending both Purely Maldives and Maldives Direct. Either will give you excellent service:

www.purelymaldives.co.uk

www.maldivesdirect.co.uk

OD

6. Re: Maldives travelling Experts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 October 2013, 10:17