We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

Hi i want to know the privacy is for water villa at beach house iruveli maldives.

There was one review in agoda saying people inside can be seen from neoghbouring villa. I dont like it.

Male
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

Dear Bobkaly,

Thank you for your interest in our resort.

Further to your request, our Water Villas have been designed specifically to ensure guest's privacy at all times.

All overwater terraces have a dividing partition that guarantees the maximum privacy for the villa's guests.

However, It is true that from the main Infinity pool there is a restricted view to the Water Villas' pools, which is due to the curvy jetty design.

As an alternative, we can offer our Beach Villas that 100% guarantee full privacy by their pool area.

Please visit our website www.beachhousecollection.com for the online photo gallery of the resort. There you could also download the resort Fact Sheet with all our villa floor plans.

I hope the above information was satisfactory.

Best regards,

Edited: 28 September 2012, 06:37
Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

Hi - I've seen from your website that there's the option to add half board or full board to the room price?

Could you kindly let me know the details of what each includes? As it is not stated on your website at all.

Will there also be any promotions for the low season in 2013 (May to October)?

Thanks.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,416 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

Hello JYen

Half Board includes Breakfast and your Evening Meal. Eat your Dinner in Saffron or Medium Rare - or take a credit into any other food outlet of $90.

Full Board adds lunch to the above.

May to the end of July provides Free Nights (Stay 4 Pay 3 etc)

October again provides Free Nights (Stay 4 Pay 3 and Stay 7 Pay 5)

Thanks

Richard from PurelyMaldives

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

Hello Richard,

Thanks! Is there a reason why August and september has no promotions? As I'd thought it's low season as well.

Could you email me a quote for 12th October to 18th October 2013 (stay 7 pay 5) for water villa or ocean villa? With Half board?

Or any other equivalent resort with a comparable rate, I'm just keen to have a private pool in a water villa like what the beach house has.

Thanks,

Janyen@gmail.com

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,416 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

Hello JYen

Yes I'm happy to help - please contact us by e-mail for your request though as the TripAdvisor forums are non-commercial.

Thanks

Dubai, United Arab...
1 post
Save Reply
6. Re: Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

Hi we just book a water villa for August, when and how we will now about our villa, as we would want to have a sunset view villa and with a maximum privacy.

Many thanks,

Nikita.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,416 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

Hello Nikita

Whichever island you have booked - they will not guarantee a particular location or room number until you arrive.

I would suggest you ask your agent to make the request for you - and also then write direct to the resort yourself.

Have a great trip to Paradise.

Thanks

8. Re: Privacy at water villa in iruveli beach house

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 July 2014, 05:17