We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Constance Moofushi

Bishops Stortford...
Level Contributor
879 posts
46 reviews
Save Topic
Constance Moofushi

I have been try to find some details on what appears to be an extensive AI wine list at CM to no avail, if anyone has any info or detail as to the quality it would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Hampshire
Level Contributor
2,288 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Constance Moofushi

Hello

If you would like to send me a Private Message (with e-mail address) or e-mail then I can forward the Wine List.

I will also be visiting the island next week.

Thanks

Richard from PurelyMaldives

London
Level Contributor
11 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Constance Moofushi

I stayed at Moofushi last April, and the wine list was very comprehensive. Sadly, I didn't take a copy. There were lots of new world wine, but also plenty of old world - in addition to some well known names (Chablis, Sancerre), there were interesting options from Languedoc, Bordeaux etc. I particularly love South African wines, and they had plenty. Oh, and some sparkling wines - always nice to have a bottle of Prosecoo on hand!

The sommelier we usually encoutnered was very knowledgeable, so if you didn't fancy choosing yourself, he would have good recommendations based on what you told him you liked. The one time he gave us a wine we weren't keen on, he changed it immediately. If you want to choose yourself, then the wine list runs over many pages, and contained plenty of wines that would be around the £30-£40 a bottle mark in London restaurants.

3. Re: Constance Moofushi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 December 2013, 11:17