We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel island

Paris, France
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Topic
Best hotel island

Hello everyone,

I'm planning to go to the Maldives with my boyfriend in May (I know it's not the perfect season but we have no choice).

I've been through all the comments on hotels on Tripadvisor but I can't make up my mind because we have specific needs. Our budget would be around 1200$ per night.

What's important for us is : the environment (beautiful beaches, views, rooms and nature), a good diving place, privacy (villas not close to each other).

What's not that important is : service (I don't care if I don't have a bottle of champagne or petals on the bed on arrival), quality of the food (i don't go there for this).

Knowing this, would some who know the islands well have the perfect match for us? ;)

Thank you in advance.

Jul

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Best hotel island

Gosh, most islands meet your criteria then, so you are in luck.

Conrad rangali or diamonds athuruga, maybe also Constance hangeli or moodufushi, spring to mind, if you just want pretty, privacy and a good dive school.

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,039 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Best hotel island

mirihi for most outstanding diving .. conrad rangali .. athuruga ..

3. Re: Best hotel island

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 March 2014, 06:16