We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,499 posts
288 reviews
Save Topic
Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

Well the first "review" is up. And they didn't even get to the Maldives! Have a read!

I posted the other day saying that Centara always described it as adult orientated (one poster on here thought that meant adults only) and only at the weekend they seem to have specified on their info that the cut off is 12 years.

Liverpool
Level Contributor
5,300 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

The review won't last much longer than this thread if last time was anything to go by!

Erm the excuse for saying the kid couldn't go was convenient for Centara, seeing as the resort wasn't actually open!

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,499 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

We can always re-post and if anyone misses the review I have a photographic (copy paste ahem...) memory guys.

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

The review looks like it is within guidelines though - reviewer had first hand experience of booking/customer service so it should be ok.

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g1-i12105-k3223254…

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,499 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

I don't think Ian meant the first vanishing Centara Grand reviews didn't meet guidelines......

Liverpool
Level Contributor
5,300 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

Correct Lynphd. Anything critical of the last opening disappeared into thin air as if by magic.

A bit like a Centara opening date, lol.

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,499 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

How long shall we give it?

Liverpool
Level Contributor
5,300 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

I'll be surprised if it's still there in the morning?

Or do you mean this thread? This'll be gone by bed time, lol.

Lincolnshire...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,499 posts
288 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

Let me just go check my popcorn stock.... ;-)

Do you think Centara have only just realised that they'd better come up with something to explain what they meant by "adult orientated"? Lol

Bit like Arti's A*al Confections ..... Can't wait for someone to let us know what they actually are lol!

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

If it does disappear for whatever reason the reviewer can find out why from TA and appeal its removal - up to them to do this though.

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Centara Ras Fushi - 1st TA "review"

Well the resort asked them to cancel the booking two days after receiving it and the web does clearly say the resort does not accept children under the age of twelve in bold print on their home page. Whether that was there when the booking was made, I don't know and agree they should not have been able to make the booking in the first place.

Why the reviewer had to cancel and lose their flights I don't know, I don't understand why they could not have found another resort, there would have been something with availability in their price range, although maybe not at this star rating.