Hi fellow Travellers,
Its either Meeru or Thulhagiri water villa for me for my honeymoon in may 2013 for 4 nights.
Only these 2 fall into my budget and I need a water villa.
Please note, both of us are first timers in Maldives and non-swimmers, so snorkelling, diving etc are on a backfoot. What matters to us in a pure, genuine maldives experience of water villas in our budget.
1. Direct resort booking.
2. More intimate, small island.
3. Water villa totally into water.
1. Room quality reviews at trip advisor eg. cockroaches etc.
2. Half board.
1. Room quality and hygiene.
2. Full board at the same price.
1. Water villas not on water totally? - Those who have travelled, please help on this
2. Big island, overbooking issues.
Request the help of vast knowledgeble people out here. Need to book in a day or two.