We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

Hi I'm looking to book our honeymoon in January to Maldives. We got 7 thousands tops to spend.looking for one of the smaller island in Maldives. A beach villa would be nice

London
Level Contributor
1,919 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

How long and what board basis?

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,026 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

and what are your priorities ? are you planning on snorkeling?

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

Great beach and good food. Can take it or leave snorkling 14 nights all inclusive. Don't want a island that's too big

London, United...
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

Have a look at Reethi Beach.

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

Deluxe beach villa (so right on the beach in a Large villa ), 14 NTS AI, direct BA flights from LGW mid jan 2014 with Hayes and Jarvis is £7.2k at Reethi beach. Reethi is a mid sized island, 110 rooms I think . Very well respected island though and for a first time you can't go wrong.

So shopping around with some of the recommended agents people use on here should bring the cost down to under £7k

ENGLAND
Level Contributor
33 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

Thank you so far. Do any more rate reethi beach

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

Honestly m8 I've not been there so according to some I shouldn't be posting, but it's known for being a very good all rounder and gets a lot of repeat guests and a lot of recommendations on here

If you started a thread entitled; " reethi beach for honeymoon ?" You might get a lot more replies

There are of course a lot of other islands out there but for 14 NTS on AI they might not be in budget so reethi at £7k is a good starter for ten

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,469 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

I love reethi, went there last summer and going back in 11 days time for our honeymoon. In fact, there are a least 5 other couples from trip advisor going the same time as us and the majority are repeaters.

Reethi is a great all round island and the staff are amazing, other islands may have better reefs or newer rooms but they might lack beach or restaurant choices in return. This will be the first time we have ever gone back to a previous destination and we booked within a week of coming home last year!

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
287 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

No better recommendation than that

10. Re: Help where to go on our honeymoon in Maldives

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 April 2014, 06:16