We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

England, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
8,331 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

Were is OD ??

Somerset
Destination Expert
for Somerset, Solo Travel, Exmoor National Park
Level Contributor
27,449 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

Nice to see you OD. Glad you've not gone altogether. You were a great help and gave me a few laughs back in the day.

2014 - who knows what will happen. Don't throw those budgie-smugglers away yet. We might need help wrestling those crocodiles ;-)

Edited: 13 April 2013, 10:51
Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

Yup we will all miss your wise , considered , calm words of wisdom

Wid
Wirral,England
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
13. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

Maldives are changing, forum is changing, maybe the kind of people posting on here is changing. It's all rather a shame but I still can't kick the habit. OD, I too will miss you but am glad you will still be looking in now and again. The good old fun days of choco lab, bassett hound and others will never return and you were part of it. Oh boy we did have some good ones didn't we?

Don't desert us entirely. Keep an eye open for the next inevitable children thread.

Edited: 13 April 2013, 17:20
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
14. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

Officer D has given me some great advice about islands over the years.

If you're reading this, OD, believe it or not Angaga still has the laminated sheet about the 'coral spam' up from 2009!

London, United...
Level Contributor
27,178 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
15. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

>>Maldives are changing, forum is changing, maybe the kind of people posting on here is changing. It's all rather a shame but I still can't kick the habit. OD, I too will miss you but am glad you will still be looking in now and again. The good old fun days of choco lab, bassett hound and others will never return and you were part of it<<

Hey, I have a choc lab:)). I have to say, this is not a private members club. We like how some people post and others not so much, it's not a shame, not in the slightest. That's progression, it's a public forum. Chose to partake or not as per ods example, just as many des won't admit they have not been to the maldives for awhile, exagerate experience , don't post and won't go back for awhile, or are not up to speed, we all know its good to take his lead, and we all know who they are.

He's been honest, not so many others are. The forum is changing constantly. Good on the forum.

16. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 April 2013, 18:05
17. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 14 April 2013, 12:35
Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
130 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

just a comment based on my observations

19. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

Removed on: 14 April 2013, 12:35
London, United...
Level Contributor
5,955 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
20. Re: Whats Happened To Officer Dibble ???

I don't think Froggy's comment was 'harsh'. You don't cite much evidence to back up your 'observations', Jubyloo.