We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Centara Ras Fushi. Would you recommend/Visit

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
287 reviews
Save Topic
Centara Ras Fushi. Would you recommend/Visit

For regular visitors to the Maldives who give advice on island choice based on their expertise/knowledge, would you recommend the island to friends and family and would you visit yourself. Yes or No, Yes or No.

No

No

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,023 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Centara Ras Fushi. Would you recommend/Visit

no. the new rooms don't make an island . the location is too much of a downfall . i could never recommend the island in light of all the much better choices out there . if there was a brilliant reef, perhaps .. but ras fushi has nothing going for it and some whammies against it - so ... why ?

centara grand is overbuild and not pretty (to my personal taste) but it has a good reef , great divesites and whalesharks going for it. >>> location, location, location!

Middlesbrough...
Level Contributor
281 posts
51 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Centara Ras Fushi. Would you recommend/Visit

Yes I have been to the Maldives before and yes I booked this resort for later in the year.

I will wait until I have visited to see what my opinion is and if I would recomend it to others!

( it was booked as I like Centara Grand - and what the Centara brand stands for - would I recomend Centara grand and return YES and YES)