We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in June?

UK
Level Contributor
36 posts
39 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in June?

Hi there, its probably been covered so many times but im a little confused. Due to work commitments we can only holiday in June, but were desperately want to go to the Maldives. Every website i visit tells me that in June that its the wet seasons? It hasn't put me off because if that means a few showers here and there that wouldn't be a problem. As long as its warm and bright im not too fussed. Im just after good advice on how a normal day in june in the Maldives pans out? Any help would be great!

Divide, Colorado
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
14,256 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in June?

it will definitely be warm . you can see anything from 2 weeks of torrential steady rain and storm to 2 weeks of unbroken sun. your greatest odds are for a mix of some rain, lots of clouds and some sun

Cumbria, United...
Level Contributor
3,446 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in June?

Hi

June does fall within the wet season but that doesn't mean to say you will definitely experience rain all day every day although you could be that unlucky, many report wall to wall sunshine while others experience some cloud and showers. No one can acurately predict what the weather will be like and looking at previous years' weather doesn't really help as weather patterns have become more upredicatable year on year - October 2009 and 2010 we had 14 and 12 days sun respectively with no rain, October 2012 we had 10 and 1/2 days rain! The most anyone can tell you is to expect a mixture of sun, cloud and some showers - the only thing it won't be is cold!

3. Re: Weather in June?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 May 2014, 05:16