We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Help me decide...

Birmingham, United...
Level Contributor
187 posts
5 reviews
Save Topic
Help me decide...

Can you super Advisors give me some help on deciding where to stay?

We are flying from Bham, 7 nights, September, All Incl (as I drink tonnes of water and am worried about the cost of this). We are looking for a beach bungalow and some activities. We are not massive snorkelling enthusiasts but would like the option.

We are thinking from the following:

- Kuredu

- Villamendhoo

- Meedhupparu

- Embudu

Can you give me pros & cons for the above please to help us decide....

Thanks

Northern Ireland...
Level Contributor
9,124 posts
286 reviews
Save Reply
171. Re: Help me decide...

i wouldnt do anywhere on B & B lol... couldnt afford the drinks bill. Dont go on holiday to avoid things to reduce costs..... im on me 'olidays after all!. £3.5k might get you somewhere but you wont have much fun scrimping and sharing meals and glasses of wine and taking bread rolls from brekkie to get you through the day. I'd rather go to Biyadhoo

This is where the kettle and pot noodles come in handy

norfolk
Level Contributor
2,795 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
172. Re: Help me decide...

Holidays to me, are about having exactly what u want to eat and drink, without the worry of scrimping. I would definitely choose somewhere within my budget to have an enjoyable holiday without cost worries!

There are some 5 star holidays I would love to do, but as I know it would be like, get a loan, they will have to wait til I win the lottery!

173. Re: Help me decide...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2014, 05:16