We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tennis during Maldives Vacation

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Tennis during Maldives Vacation

Hi guys :)

My family and I will be going to Maldives early August for a week and we're looking for an island/hotel to stay. This would greatly depend on whether the hotel will be able to provide: 1. a tennis court and 2. a tennis player for my mom to play with. She's an intermediate tennis player and is keen to play with someone good.

Appreciate if anyone can recommend a hotel that can provide both of this and is within the range of US$250 - US$400. Also, if you know whether the tennis courts and player is part of the package and if not, how much it will cost. We've had a few experiences when travelling, the hotel has a tennis court facility, but is unable to find a player for us.

It's also best if the hotel recommended is close to the international airport as we'd rather not spend unnecessarily on transportation costs i.e. seaplane which we hear can be quite pricey.

Thanks heaps guys!

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Tennis during Maldives Vacation

Hey Jason. Thank you for the awesome info! Will most likely be staying at Kurumba. thanks!

22. Re: Tennis during Maldives Vacation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 July 2014, 05:19