We are looking to get married in August 2014 and hope to go on honeymoon in September 2014. I have spent a few hours comparing destinations such as Maldives, Mauritius, Seychelles, Thailand, Indonesia, the Caribbean and tropical parts of Japan (Okinawa). I am getting rather confused! Is it feasible to do say Maldives on our budget?
- Our budget is £3000-4000 and we fly out from London.
- We like beautiful beaches (white sandy beach and crystal blue water)
- We do not dive, but can snorkel
- We enjoy good food and a nice cocktail, but do not want noisy party life
- We wish to be away for 10-14 days
- Island hopping or tours would be fun, but not necessary
- I have already been to two different coasts of Koh Samui in Thailand and would like something less touristy / more relaxing than that
- We can for the sake of cost split our trip over two destinations
- Would like to go somewhere with fairly stable weather predictions for September
Would be very grateful for help and we do apologise if posting in the wrong forum.